Around Adelaide: Street Art

I love photographing street art. I am not the worlds greatest photographer and most of my pictures are taken on an iPhone, but I love this funny little personal photograph collection that I have amassed over the past couple of years. I have decided that it would be fun to share, so over the next few weeks, I am going to be posting a few of my favourites ...


Yellow Bicycle on Grote Street

Shortly before Chinese New Year, this adorable bicycle appeared on Grote Street, just outside the entrance to Adelaide's Central Markets. The sculpture behind also got a bit of a makeover. Just how the bicycle got to be there and who is responsible is a bit of a mystery, but it was fun to walk past and wonder about, anyway ...

Comments

robgirlbooks said…
That is so much fun! I wish I had the guts to create street art!
Kathryn White said…
Thanks. I reckon that you could create some excellent pieces of street art if you put your mind to it, Robyn!

I love seeing bits of street art around town and photographing them so that I can share with others. Luckily, the Adelaide City Council is a bit supporter of street art, so there is always plenty for me to look at.

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself