Poison Ivy Now Available For Pre-order!



Great news! Poison Ivy is now available for pre-order from the Amazon Kindle Store ahead of its release next week on February 28. Poison Ivy is my seventh novel and my first release for 2015. The blurb reads:

Don't get me wrong. I wanted to tell you a nice story. But the truth is, life is not like that...
Ivy Brett-Masters has always been a bit of a prankster. But when an act of revenge goes wrong, fashion model Ivy finds herself in a lot of trouble. She might even go to jail.
Poison Ivy is not just a story about that. This is a story about family. About friendship. About loyalty. Most of all it is a story about a young woman finding the courage to accept herself.  
 
Poison Ivy by Kathryn White $2.99 from the Amazon Kindle Store. Pre-order your copy here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?