Update: Aussie Author Challenge 2015



As some of you may know, one of the reading challenges that I am participating in this year is the Aussie Author Challenge, which is now in its sixth year and is hosted by the brilliant site Booklover Book Reviews. Although I was keen to participate, initially I was uncertain about how much time I would have for the challenge and decided to go for the middle level, Wallaroo. I'm thrilled to announce that although it is only July, I have already completed the requirements for Wallaroo.

The books that I read and reviewed for the challenge were:


Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
Stone Castles by Trish Moray
Bad Behaviour by Rebecca Starford
Claiming Noah by Amanda Ortlepp
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simson
Goulds Book of Fish by Richard Flanagan 

And, because this is a challenge and there is still five and a half months to go, I have decided to up the ante and go for the next level, Kangaroo. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself