Friday Funnies: Advice From Miss Piggy


I saw the above meme doing the rounds and I thought that it was giggle-worthy enough to re-post it here. While my favourite Muppets are probably Rowlf and Gonzo the Great, I have to admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Miss Piggy. Miss Piggy is all woman--she's beautiful, brave, smart and devoted to the man, uh, sorry, frog, who she loves, but her real tragedy is that her love for Kermit is completely misguided given that he is, well, indifferent to her. (The thing about Kermit is that his life is just fine as it is. He has no need, or desire, for a relationship.) And Miss Piggy continues on, falling into the trap that every woman has fallen in to at one time or another, foolishly believing that if she just tries that little bit harder, or becomes something a little bit more, that she might just win Kermit over. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself